STANDARD MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Each member may bring their business cards and flyers for display in the office. We can also create a flyer for your business with a few pictures that you provide. These flyers will be displayed in our Visitor & Tourism Center, as well as all visitor and relocation packets.
The Chamber maintains the official website for Breckenridge. We strive to keep current on our member’s businesses and services available in the community. With an average of 5,000 hits a month, which only continues to grow, you will receive maximum exposure on the site.
The Chamber maintains a Facebook page which enables us to keep the community updated with the click of a button. If your business has a page, the Chamber will make it a “Favorite” of our page. Also, our staff will assist you in creating your own page if you do not have one already and assist with any other social networking needs.
On a quarterly basis, the Chamber will sponsor at least one of the following: Luncheon, Business After Hours, or Membership Meeting. These events give members an opportunity to promote their business, while networking with fellow Chamber members.
The Chamber encourages our community to do business with our local Chamber members. This is done by identifying and highlighting member businesses throughout the year to get the word out on what all services are provided by our membership. This provides a form of promotion for our local businesses and is an excellent advantage of being a Chamber member. Your Chamber acts as an information center for requests regarding lists of businesses with various services and products.
You are eligible to host a ribbon cutting at your business. A complimentary photograph of the ribbon cutting is published, free of charge to you, in the Breckenridge American and included in both the next available e-newsletter and on the Chamber Facebook page.
Every member has access to our meeting room free of charge. The room holds 50+ people sitting comfortably at tables or 70+ seated in chairs only.
When events are scheduled for Breckenridge that will bring together the community or bring tourists to the area, Chamber members are given the opportunity for recognition at the event as sponsors.
Standard members receive one vote, silver members receive two votes, and gold members receive three votes on issues that must be voted on by the entire membership.
We have comprehensive business listings for visitors. You will be included on your appropriate lists with Chamber designation.
SILVER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Your business name will be a placed on the home page of our website as a Silver Member.
- You will be able to have three email addresses for our email distribution list.
- Your business name will be featured in a special section of the e-newsletter.
- Your business name will be included on a special “Silver Member” banner displayed at all of our events.
- Your business listing will have a special “SILVER” indicator appear in all search results.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Your business will be listed on the home page of our website as a Gold member.
- You will be able to have four email addresses for our email distribution list.
- Your business name/logo will be featured in color in a special section of the e-newsletter.
- Your business name/logo will be included on special “Gold Members” banner displayed at all of our events.
- Your business will receive 30 free radio spots on our local radio station, courtesy of 93.5 K-LAKES.
- You will have the enhanced package of our website being able to add a logo and photo gallery which you will be able to change anytime you want through your web portal account.
- Your business listing will have a special “GOLD MEMBER” indicator appear in all search results.